Monday, October 3, 2011

Lekach


Since nobody seems to like my lengthy, math-heavy posts, I'll make a short, non-math post. It was recently Rosh Hashanah, so to celebrate, I made this Lekach, a Jewish honey cake. I found the recipe online. It's got raisins and walnuts in it and is pretty good. Think more like zucchini bread than actual cake. My non-practicing Jewish housemate made matzoh ball soup, which for him is really more like chicken noodle soup with matzoh balls added because that's way better than just chicken broth with doughballs. Regardless, it was pretty good. L'chaim!

2 comments:

Larms53 said...

Looks good! Did you eat it while watching the Cards and Phillies on TV?

Hot Topologic said...

It was pretty good, but no, I just ate it while doing what I always do, which isn't really that much.