Friday, June 29, 2007

Hajimemashoo

In the grand tradition of people thinking their lives are interesting enough that other people will want to read about them, I have obviously started a blog. In the grand tradition of people going abroad being annoying, I am trying to insert just enough Japanese into this that it is annoying for the readers without being informative.
So, I'm going to Japan, but not for another month, almost. Right now I am just doing nothing when I should be reapplying for grad schools, in math for anybody who didn't know. My other activities include watching tv, talking to the dog, practicing Japanese, and playing crappily on my keyboard which isn't really mine at all. I suppose that's enough for the first post, especially since nobody will read it until I tell them the address anyway. I should probably get around to that.