Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hige

Beard fans rejoice! I know you have been rocking the comments with requests for full views of my beard, so I'll satiate you for now by posting a picture of myself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


There, it's a picture of me and one of my students, drawn by the student. We played karuta, which is basically a game of who can find the right Japanese character first and pick up the card, and osero, or othello, which I didn't know how to play at first, but managed to win at, anyway. Somehow I lost at karuta, but I'm ok with that. A good time was had by that. You can't really see it in the picture, but there is also a handwritten note detailing our activities and the fact that it was fun. Laterz!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

That is so sweet! And it looks just like you, hehe.

Hot Topologic said...

It is a pretty good representation. The use of perspective is amazing.