Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Daytime Amusement

I only go to the bank to pay bills and I can only do that during my lunch break because it closes at three in the afternoon on weekdays and is closed all weekend. Every time I go there, they have the tv on for waiting customers, and it is always on to this show that seems to be about a somewhat typical Japanese family and their everyday lives. The only thing notable about it is that the father (I think, I don't ever listen to it) is kind of fat and has a hippy look about him. Other than that, it looks absolutely terrible, and from what little I have bothered to pay attention to, is, but the main character is a twenty-something girl who was no doubt selected for her cuteness and she seems like the kind of character you'd grow attached to even if you hate the rest of the show.

Anyway, here's a neat link I found on Digg today about how magenta isn't a color.

No comments: