Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend Fun

I spent some of Saturday in Izumo, not doing anything particularly interesting, but there was a model home there with something interesting on it.



Spiderman! Spiderman! Out of nowhere a spiderman thing attached to a house! Since I learned that I could upload movies, here's a superfluous one.



So, there's that. On Sunday, I slept half the day because I was up most of the night before, but in the afternoon, my buddy Nate called me up to go to a waterfall with him and a couple of German couch surfers staying with him. So here are some pictures.



The waterfall is called yaedaki, 八重滝, with taki meaning waterfall. Here are Nate and the Germans (which would be a terrible band name).



The waterfall had chains beside it that you could use to help climb up the cliff to get to a couple of pools higher up, so Nate and I climbed up, but neither of the Germans would do it. Leeza (?) swam around in the bottom pool with us, at least, but Verina (again ?) just watched from the side. They seemed to have fun. Later we ate German food and Nate tried to figure out how to play simple songs on a guitar. Excitement!

No comments: