Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wasabeef

"'WASABEEF' has grown up with customers. We hope everybody to enjoy this grown-up and exciting taste!"

Also, mayonnaise-flavored shrimp things and some booze. I stopped by James's to pick up the brown bottle, which I had left there after Thanksgiving (actual held on a Sunday), and a couple of his students were there. They also happened to be some of my students. One of them remarked that I am Santa. Last time I checked, Santa drove a sleigh, not a Daihatsu Mira. Also, I don't remember Santa coming to people's houses to take things. The moral of the story, though, is that even when you think that shochu is sake and warm it up mistakenly, it is good. The other moral is that snack companies know far more about making delicious chips that taste really nothing like either of the two flavors that they have claimed to combine than they do about English grammar.

No comments: