Monday, January 21, 2008

Reviews of Some More Stuff

I watched a few movies recently, so I thought I'd make a few comments.

Knocked Up - This was pretty funny. I was worried that it might not be because it seemed that the people who were praising it were the same people who thought that 40 Year Old Virgin was amazing, when I thought it was mediocre and overrated. But, I digress. It was pretty good.

Justice League: The New Frontier
- I didn't know this existed till I stumbled upon it the other day. It's from Bruce Timm, the same guy who brought us the Superman, Batman, and Justice League series. It's got different voices and character designs than the Justice League show, but it's pretty excellent. It takes place in the fifties and focuses on the Green Lantern, Hal Jordan this time. A lot of minor characters that DC fans will recognize show up, so that is neat. If you don't like Justice League, well, too bad.

Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane - I saw 28 Days Later earlier this year, and was impressed, but I have to say this may be the best zombie movie I have ever seen. Just plain excellent if you like stupid zombie movies.

A Clockwork Orange
- Definitely worth a viddy, if you don't mind a bit of the old ultraviolence.

Futurama: Bender's Big Score
- If you are a fan of Futurama, you will enjoy this. And if you aren't, what's wrong with you? It starts out a little slow, but it quickly picks up, and followers of the show will be delighted by all the references to continuing plot points. This one had me ROFL. Do it for the lulz.

Sicko - I didn't finish this because it was too depressing. Come on, America. How can you be so stupid? Der Der...free market will fix it...VOTE RON PAUL! CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11 RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL!!!!

The Curry Rice I Made Yesterday - Almost too good. I am like a machine designed for the sole purpose of eating curry rice.

Kirin Grand Ale - Easily top 5 beers I have had here.

Teriyaki/Mayo/Beef flavored chips - How could this not be good?

1 comment:

Hot Topologic said...

I've noticed that nobody's commented on this yet, which I can only assume is because you're all busy watching the movies I recommended.