Sunday, January 6, 2008

Long Trip

I know it's been a long time.  I was on a trip basically the whole time with the RZA, who is totally awesome and going to Senegal in a couple months. I'll put up a link to her new blog soon, but I don't remember the her new blog soon, but I don't remember the address off the top of my head.

We started out in Osaka, then went to Nara, then Kyoto, then Kobe, then Takamatsu, then Okayama before returning to my quaint little mountain village for a couple of days. Then it was back to Osaka to see her off. :-( Only an emoticon can do that justice.

I'll detail more of the stuff, which I probably should more of the stuff, which I probably should have been doing along the way, but who wants to do that when you have neat stuff to see and someone to see it with? Today I'm at work and the pictures are on my home computer, so it will have to wait. Later.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

:( times one million