Sunday, February 17, 2008

大雪中

I spent yesterday afternoon pushing snow around a parking lot trying to make it easy for me and my neighbors to get out, so of course it snowed last night and all day today. The whole world seems to be buried under about two feet of snow, which I got to move around today, too. I actually just dug out other people's spots before it got too dark, so my car is still basically just a mound of snow, but I don't need it until two days from now, so maybe it will melt by then.


What goes better on a snowy night than a nice warm glass of sake. The milk carton looking thing is the sake, which I bought at the local liquor store. The guy there seems to like me, so he threw in a can (cup?) of plum wine just to be nice. Small towns have their advantages.


No more pictures right now. :-(

No comments: