Sunday, November 9, 2008

Nation, Activate!

It recently came to my attention that my sister in law has started a blog about life in Virginia. I read through every post, and have yet to find mention of me. Furthermore, I found this in an update about my younger brother moving in:

So Dan moved in this weekend - the entire family came down, including his beautiful girlfriend, who I just adore.

Last time I checked, I was part of this "family," but I've never even been to Virginia. I think somebody is trying to retcon me out of existence just because I am not in the country.

THIS WILL NOT STAND (this aggression, man...)

Nation, and by nation, I mean people who read this blog, I call on you in the most childish manner possible to comment on her blog, comment on Dan's blog, call them, email them, write your senator, whatever you can, until I am mentioned in this blog that has a somewhat tenuous connection to me. We're going to grassroots me back into existence. Yes we can. I like Ike. Million points of light. Bring it on.

1 comment:

kilgore said...

Looks like your attempted call for reinstatement to existence has fallen flatter than 1940 Presidential candidate Wendell Willkie's unimaginative slogan 'Win with Willkie,' and is faring just slightly better than Alfred M. Landon's juvenile 1936 offering 'Let's Make It a Landon-Slide'.