Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today I went to school and they were surprised because for some reason, it wasn't on their schedule. So, I have "work" today at the Board of Education. I was reading about Hangeul on Wikipedia. That's pretty awesome right there.

I often wear track suits to work. In fact, I wear track suits pretty much every day, often more than one because wearing more than one layer is the key to staying warm and heavy coats are really awkward. Today I am wearing three track suits: a lightweight one with shorts, a medium weight one with pants, and a heavy one that is sort of water-proof. I always feel like a gangster wearing them because that is what modern gangsters have replaced the pin-striped suit with. But now my hair and beard are kind of long, and since they aren't black light an Italian mobster's would be, I don't think I really look like one at all. Just hanging out eating instant noodles.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

that was clever also coffee flavored jelly sounds nasty