Friday, May 1, 2009

A Picture's Worth a Couple Rhymes


There are many flowers in the world,
Yes, flowers are all over


Some of them are dandelions,

Some of them are clover.

Some flowers are small and yellow,
Here are some of these

Some are even smaller fellows
Like little rooms for bees


Some flowers are little.


And some are bigger flowers.


Some flowers are tall and red,


Like little Tokyo Towers.

Did you like my poem? Did you like my pictures? Maybe next time I should take some with my fish eye lens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding, Jeff. Simply outstanding.

Hot Topologic said...

Thank you. I think I put more effort into getting the pictures up than anything else.

Marisa said...

I liked the last picture. Leave it to you to make up a cute poem about flowers.

are you getting excited to go home?

Hot Topologic said...

Yeah, somebody has to write cute poems about flowers. Actually, this is more of a doggerel, my specialty. I'm a doggerelist or a doggereler or whatever the proper term is.

I'm not really even thinking about going home. I just found out who my replacement is going to be, but considering that is about the extent of it. I'm mostly just trying to enjoy my last golden week in the country.