Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cheesesteak

I finally had a Cheesesteak from the legendary Pat's. I don't have a picture of the "wiz wit" that I ate because I took it on my phone and I don't know how to transfer the pictures. Anyway, it was awesome, but if you go, be sure to follow their ordering instructions. They have them posted on a sign. You need to have your money ready when you order or they will start yelling at you. I can read, but apparently some people can't, so I got to witness that first hand. The reason for their strictness is the absurdly long lines they have, and thus the need to rush everyone through. Anyway, it was awesome, and I suggest it to anybody who loves great (but terrible for you) food. Maybe Geno's next time...

1 comment:

kilgore said...

Yes, it will be necessary for you to go to Geno's next and write a blog comparing the relative merits of each steak.