Monday, March 12, 2012

CB&C

Not much to say or any pictures to upload or anything. My housemate/landlord/coworker made corned beef and cabbage last night, presumably because it's almost St. Patrick's Day. That's a thing, right? Anyway, it was delicious, of course. But it's one of those things that's even better the next day when you can just take it out of the fridge and heat it up for a minute or so, or just make a sandwich. I looked it up on Wikipedia, as I do all interesting foodstuffs, and found a suggestion of cider vinegar as a condiment, which I have to say, turned out to be excellent, at least on the cabbage. I don't know why it's just called corned beef and cabbage when there are also potatoes and carrots and whatnot, but whatever. As for the beef itself, spicy mustard is awesome.

These are the only thoughts I've had lately.