Sunday, December 20, 2009

Short Update

Just getting ready for my trip. Should be a good one. I have The Wedding Singer on in the background and it's still pretty good. Adam Sandler movies are so inconsistent. Half of them are pretty great and half of them are terrible.

In reading other blog posts, I realize I should probably mention that we did get some snow here. It snowed pretty much all day yesterday, so there's probably about a foot. I don't know for sure, but it was kind of a lot for somebody with no boots. I spent all day yesterday inside trying to avoid the cold and that worked out, but I needed to get some stuff today so I had no choice but to brave it in sneakers.

No pictures or videos of dogs running around in snow, though.

2 comments:

Sarah Mac said...

It's so weird to think that we have snow but there's none in Illinois. Have a good trip to Japan!

PopsArmstrong said...

Are you going to be able to get out? Your flight's not delayed or anything? And get yourself some boots, or do we need to send you some?