Monday, November 26, 2007

More Stuff that You No Doubt will Love

The other day I noticed that I was just about out of stuff to put on my rice, as I like to save my natto for special days, meaning any day I feel like eating it, and since rice is the main part of my breakfasts, I went to the store to buy some furikake. So, I got some that had Hello Kitty on the bag. Cats like fish, I guess. Furikake is basically like fish food. It is little flakes of seaweed and dried fish and who knows what.


Today I went to a kindergarten, which was cool, and included me playing both Anpanman's March and Doraemon's Song for the kids, but I don't feel like typing up a bunch of stuff like that as it would probably be far too interesting for my readers. Instead, have a picture of the assorted dough nut holes they gave me in a The Simpsons: The Movie bag. I saw that movie a while back. It is sad that the once great Simpsons could only manage a mediocre movie. They really lost something along the way.

1 comment:

Potomac Rubella said...

ミスタースパクル!