Sunday, November 4, 2007

Some Pictures

Sorry for the absence. I've just been lazy. Have some pictures of Hinomisaki, a sweet place near here.




















Obviously, I didn't caption these, but I'm sick today and I've already documented how stupid blogger is about pictures. There are a bunch of pictures of a massive shrine complex in there that had multiple buildings. There were some dudes working on the main building when I stopped by and an old guy painting a landscape from inside the complex of buildings. I didn't take a picture of him, though, because I thought it would be rude.

After the shrine, I drove up to the lighthouse, which is fairly famous, I guess, along an oceanside road which was beautiful enough for me to stop the car and take crappy pictures with a cameraphone.

The thing that looks like a fish shaped cake is just that. It's called taiyaki, with where tai is some kind of fish (I am not going to look this up just now) and yaki meaning cooked. It's filled with an, or sweet beans. I'm also not bothering with italics just now. I got one when I bought gas because they were giving them away. I actually started to drive off with it on my roof, but the kindly employee lady stopped me to tell me. It was good. That's all for now.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

That looks so pretty! Can we go there? I'm sorry you're sick, but you will eventually get better, rest assured. muah.

Potomac Rubella said...

魚ケーキ写真はどちらだの?俺はこれを見付けなかった。

Hot Topologic said...

We can totally go there because it's only about an hour away.

Hot Topologic said...

The picture of the cake was taken in my car. That particular kind of cake is called taiyaki, if I didn't mention that before, and it is filled with sweet beans.