Friday, March 20, 2009

More Pancakes



Normal pancake, right? Wrong. I replaced the milk with chocolate banana milk. The carton had a woman in a bunny suit serving a smaller carton of chocolate banana milk on it. I thought that was pretty meta nonsense. Anyway, it worked out pretty well. I also drank some peach drink and that was pretty good. Last night I watched this movie, which was amazing. It's like Star Wars if Star Wars were made by French people on a budget of $100 and also it was terrible. There's a robot with a cowboy accent, a bluish dude, a guy who looks like my buddy Rocky, and David Hasselhoff. Also a giant stop-motion robot, cavemen, and the ultimate weapon, which turns out just to be flashing pink lights that give people a headache until they go crazy. I am not kidding. You can find the whole movie on YouTube, so check it out.

My last update was recent and didn't have any comments yet, so be sure to read that one if you want to see pictures of flowers as opposed to pictures of pancakes.

4 comments:

kilgore said...

mmmm...peach drink. i mean, peach liquid refreshment.

Anonymous said...

yeah...tim horton's peach drink. i'm such a canadian nerd.

Hot Topologic said...

It clocked in at just 10% juice, so drink is probably the best descriptor.

Juice? What is juice? I want drink! Sugar, water, purple!

Hot Topologic said...

There are Tim Horton's down in the states now, you know. I don't know if they'll ever replace Dunkin' Donuts, though.