Monday, October 1, 2007

Kindergarten

I went to a kindergarten today instead of the Board of Education today. It was pretty fun. I played a little music for my self-introduction, played a couple games with the kids, and spent a lot of time carrying kids on my shoulders, which they called kataguruma, or shoulder car. We also went hunting for bugs for quite a while. Jo was there, too, but she was in the other class and didn't come out and try to catch bugs, so I don't have much to say about that.

Anyway, I forgot to take my cellphone, so I don't have any pictures. Instead I will post this picture of macaroni and cheese that I ate the other day. Thanks, mom! Garfield did not lie when he said, "Dinosaurs are delicious!" Verily, Garfield. Verily so.

2 comments:

Potomac Rubella said...

I had mac and cheese on Sunday. It was excellent. Apparently Choach likes to put garlic powder in his. I tried that once, it was ma-ma.

Hot Topologic said...

I can't say that garlic powder in mac and cheese sounds palatable or I would lose my record of NEVER LYING.