Thursday, August 23, 2007

Eikaiwa

I had my first real eikaiwa, English conversation, with the Izunos last night. They were nice, and we pretty much just talked like in any getting to know people conversation. So, that was easy. I missed the end of the baseball game I was watching, which is kind of lame, but I found out the result anyway. Softbank beat Seibu. I was cheering for Seibu, but only because their uniforms are a very bright blue.

I have to find out where to buy rice here. It is super expensive in the stores, so most people buy it from vending machines, I believe, which give a lower quality (but who can tell?) rice. I thought there was one near my house, but I went there last night, and it seems that it only cleans rice...? I don't know, I'm out of rice, and it makes a nice breakfast and would be easier than buying bread, which just comes in little five-slice "loaves."

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I feel so privledged to have a link to my blog on your super sweet blog!

Hot Topologic said...

Well, yours is actually pretty sweet. Mine is lame and doesn't even have pictures.