Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Itakatta

Last night was pretty much the most miserable night ever. My sunburn, at least on most of my back, stopped hurting so much but started itching in a way that is just indescribable. I was about to tear my own skin off. I'd actually get in the very hot bathtub, which made it feel like someone was holding a flame to my skin just to make it stop itching. That really only brings relief for about 2-5 seconds, so I had to keep switching between that and showering myself with ice cold water. It took over an hour, but eventually the worst of the itching subsided, and after much longer, I was able to get some sleep. The sunburn is looking less red now, so I guess that is good. Also, I kicked a soccer ball around with Karen for a little earlier that night, and the Seibu Lions beat the Lotte Marines 4-3.

No comments: