Monday, August 13, 2007

Sleeping

So, the night before last, I only slept a few hours due to a sunburn which made most normal sleeping positions painful. So, work yesterday was a struggle, since it hurts a bit just to wear a shirt, and I was so tired I kept almost falling asleep at my desk. Fortunately, they put on the ac, which feels nice. Of course, going across the street to get lunch from the convenience store (one of two in town) is a painful experience, but manageable.
So, by the time I got home yesterday afternoon, I was tired and hungry because I hadn't eaten much all day. The sunburn seems to mess with my appetite, for one thing, but also it is just hard to make anything when you can't move your arms. I almost immediately made curry rice to have for dinner because it takes only the amount of time it takes to cook rice, and I had everything I needed for it. I ate that and then immediately fell asleep (it was like 5pm at this point) until 2. Then I woke up, read Cryptonomicon for maybe half an hour, and went back to sleep until the alarm woke me at 7:15. So, that was nice, but I got some missed calls, I think, and I don't know who from.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Oh my gosh! That was from me!!!! I'm glad you were sleeping though.

Hot Topologic said...

Sorry about missing the call.